Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. I had a great time playing with my new cousin, Rainey, and capturing her first Thanksgiving on my camera phone.

Napkins Are Fun!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As I've talked about many times, I love my phone. It's loaded and functional, unlike many razors, that look hot, but fizzle out. In fairness, I must admit I'm predisposed to UTStarcom, as it's former brand (Audiovox), was a client. They make quality products and I'll tell you that now, NOT on their payroll.

I've also filled many a post with my faith in the future of mobile technology as a critical lifestyle tool for the world. The cell phone is going to become more and more of a lifeline for all of us.

Today, I reconnected with an old business contact of mine who is now at Mango Mobile, a mobile content and messaging company. I am so excited. Their capabilities and technology are endless.

Wait until you see what I do with them.

It's all about mobile. I can't talk that enough.

No comments: