Friday, March 23, 2007

So I'm here! Hello fellow, Blogher bloggers!

Day 1 was great, thank you, Lisa Magno for welcoming me to the table and for the necklace you are sending me. (How's that for bribery - I blogged it - now she has to do it!) My other tablemate was pretty much unstoppable in working the room yesterday. Ladies: consider yourself warned...;)

Yesterday, I had a chance to connect with Dina Kaplan with Blip.tv. If you aren't familiar with blip, check it out. We've recently been using it to host and share our video content on uwishunu and the quality is remarkably better than other video sharing sites. Dina also shared with me some shortcuts they have if you have an account on blip - that will automatically send/post the video to your site when it's uploaded to blip and will also add to your Del.icio.us and your flickr accounts (and other social media sites) with tags.

It's Day 2 and I'm at the measurement track now, with my other new table friend, Alicia, who is pretty much a blogging svengali, with a rockstar look to boot.

I'll be sure to log in later and share more from Blogher!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, Annie: awesome to hang out and meet you, and can't wait to continue working together!

Michael Hussey said...

You went to BlogHer. Were you on a panel?