Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have so much to tell you guys! First, I have to thank Jack Dorsey at Twitter for featuring BlogPhiladelphia's Twitter group on Twitter's homepage! And if you don't believe me, look at the photo that Alex flickr'ed. My phone has been BLOWING up with Twitters and I have to take back my previous position on Twitter - it's been a life saver on keeping interested "unconference" attendees up to date on updates for the unconference while we develop the website.

In other news, uwishunu just launched the first webisode of the new original vlog series "Cheap Dates". Check it out!

2 comments:

Dan Schawbel said...

Twitter is a pretty cool website and your content is great so I'm sure people such as myself would want to stay tuned.

Dan Schawbel

www.personalbrandingblog.com

Anonymous said...

On another note, I'm completely addicted to that I Can Has Cheezburger site because of you. THANKS.