Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I am a terrible, slug of an individual. My Blogher pal, Lori, was true to her word and sent me a MAGNO! orginal, lickety-split after we met in NYC two weeks ago. I ripped open the envelope and put the beautiful stone necklace on right away at work. I took a shot of it, which I didn't particularly care for, and before I had a chance to apply some makeup, fix my hair and stage a real photo shoot, I was called into a meeting.

Here I am, two weeks later, still haven't taken another photo. So here it is. Don't look at ME, silly, look at my Magno, baby.



It's a Magno and it's all mine! Get your own!

2 comments:

Moda di Magno said...

You look absolutely divine darling! You make me so proud!

(PS - I'm digging Uwishunu)

Anonymous said...

Imma steal it when you're on lunch! Mwhahahah (evil laughter).