Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've been away on an extended low-tech holiday weekend. My blackberry died and I didn't bring my charger (Freudian slip?); for the first time in a months the incredible shooting pain in my wrists and fingers has subsided. It's a glorious time.

I spent a great deal of time biking and on a beach and some time explaining how wifi works to my aunt and uncle, while helping my Dad upload massive software code files to an FTP site.

Most importantly, I've been licking my wounds since Brazil was ousted from the World Cup and then my beloved Germany was eliminated by the lazy, injury-faking Italians.

This piece captures some of my feeling toward the Italian futbol team. Fakers. Lazy, crybaby fakers.

So I'm back for a day or two to return to the work week until the weekend. Until then, Viva la France!

No comments: