Thursday, May 04, 2006

Continuing on my motif here of mobile phone applications, I found something else today that I think is GENIUS.

When I was in college we didn't have cell phones. THAT'S. HOW. OLD. I. AM.

Anyway, SOME of us, (names not included to protect the innocent) noticed that the waffle bar, the late night pizza's and the all-beer diet had packed on some lbs, and we made a pact that when we saw each other eating late at night, we'd ash our cigarettes on our friends food so they'd stop eating. When you're in college, approaches like this seem like great ideas...

This service sounds like a much healthier approach. The folks over at Sprint have created an interactive "teledieting" program for camerphone users to honestly report in to a nutritionist. Check it out.

Personally, I may take a page out of this dude's book and set up a Treadputer. It's something I've been thinking about for years and he beat me to it. Wave of the Future. Loves it.

No comments: