Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well, E3 kicked off yesterday, so it makes sense that everything I'm seeing today is related to gaming. I guess you could say that everyone's getting into the game....sorry, couldn't help myself;)

VH-1 announced they're getting into the gaming business, adding free game downloads to their site (and pay-for play trial), featuring some old skool favorites like "Joust" with new games that tie back to their new brand character, like "Escape the Paparazzi." I wonder if TV Land is smacking their sister station for beating them to the punch with an old school gaming revival?

But this took the cake for me. A clever viral marketing/branding tool created and stealthily seeded by the AI franchise or the genuine product of a superfan game builder? You tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear God! Taylor Hicks as pacman, there are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to begin...