Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm on vacation and let me tell you, it's fantastic. Right now I am sitting alone on a porch on a quiet street in a seaside town, with a cool breeze, drinking a very light pinot noir. This is my idea of heaven.

In between riding my bike around town and to the beach, challenging 9-year olds to fierce boogie boarding competitions and visiting a rotating circle of local friends' houses for happy hour in beach attire, I'll also be sorting through my delicious. Great time to catch up on all of that reading I haven't had a chance to get to.

Beyond that, I've also been trying to work out the kinks with my winksite feed. Has anyone else noticed that it's a chore to navigate to find your links? More often than not, I can't access my feed on my mobile and end up going to the member directory to choose my favorite blogs manually.

That's it for now. I'll be sure to check in and tell everyone how GLORIOUS my vacation is....;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get back from vacation ping me and we can chat about your experiences on WINKsite (and the alternative shortcuts you may not be aware of.)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a glorious time! Vacation rocks-- my new tan and I aren't loving being back to work after a week off.